We will update this page if there are any changes to the event plan. Please monitor this page as your official source of event weather information.
UPDATE Timestamp: Monday, November 9th, 10:58 am Eastern Time
Dade City, Florida
Click here for current weather conditions and forecast.
Tropical Storm Eta Update
Tropical Storm Eta is projected to make landfall on the west coast of Florida sometime this week. We do not intend to cancel or delay the Dade City event. We believe that the worst of the storm will be past our event venue before our event starts on Saturday morning. We will continue to update this page as the situation evolves.
Will you suspend or cancel Savage Race due to rain, lightning, or thunder?
We will not suspend or delay Savage Race for rain only. If it’s raining, we are running. If it’s lightning or thunder, we are waiting until the storm clears the area for 30 minutes before opening/reopening.
What should I do if I’m on the course and lightning or thunder strikes?
Please head immediately to the safety of your car, and check this page for updates. We will make every effort to re-open the course back up after the lightning clears.
If the race is stopped, will I be able to run after the weather clears?
Our number one priority is your safety. Our number two priority is to make sure that everyone gets to run and has a good time. We will make every effort to allow you to run after the weather clears, on the day you registered. In the event of a foul weather postponement, status updates will be posted to this page.
What if I can’t wait around for the weather to clear?
If the weather forces us into a prolonged holding pattern, and you cannot wait onsite until the weather clears, we will offer free transfers to any future event. All you will have to do is write in to us during the week after your planned event. We will not offer refunds of any kind due to weather related cancellations or postponements.