– 14 tough workouts you can complete at home or gym
– 28 days to complete (from when you start)
– Counts towards Syndicate
– Custom finisher medal and T-shirt mailed to you
– Cobra Challenge: Begin any time between April 1 and June 30th*
*A new challenge begins each quarter
About Savage Anywhere
The Savage Anywhere program was forged in March 2020, during the toughest of times for the Savage Race community. As businesses worldwide shuttered and all live events were canceled and postponed, the Savage community came together to complete a month long challenge that they could do from anywhere, which is now known as Savage Anywhere. In-person Savage Races are back now, but Savage Anywhere lives on.
Sometimes the best things in life are discovered during the hardest times. Savage Anywhere was one of the best things to come out of 2020.
You have four weeks to complete 14 separate workout challenges designed by some of the industry’s heaviest hitters. The clock starts ticking when you start your first workout, but you can sign up any time! The workouts alternate between non-running conditioning workouts and run training drills. The running workouts were created for you by top Savage athletes like Chrissy McFarland, Yuri Force, Rachel and Ken Corigliano, Ryan Woods, Ashley Samples, Lee Stowell, the Stangle brothers, and more. The non-running conditioning is provided by our friends at CompTrain, an elite training organization.
You can complete the challenges for free, HOWEVER…
If you register and pay $45, you can expect the following:
1. We will send you a Savage Anywhere finisher shirt and Savage Anywhere medal upon completion. (Shipping and handling included in the US)
2. Your completion will count towards Savage Syndicate.
3. 14 tough-as-nails workouts for you to complete.