FIELD TEAM CREW
We’re looking for a talented person to join the Savage Race team on the road as a field team crew member. Field team crew are responsible for setting up all aspects of an event from start to finish.
Salary Range: $175-$200 per day
Pay Frequency: Weekly
- Position requires heavy travel time (65%-70%) away from home.
- Load in and out of all materials, obstacles, and festival parts needed to put on the event.
- Building and installing obstacles using many different materials from wood to aluminum trussing.
- Inspecting and repairing obstacles as needed to keep obstacles safe and up to safety standards.
- Maintenance of company assets: UTVs, trailers, trucks, water pumps, generators, etc.
- Marking course with stakes, ribbons, and chloroplast signage. Clearing course as needed.
- Setting up festival area: install signage, setting up tables, popup tents, etc.
- Race day staff responsibilities may include: parking, registration, SavageJR, course rover, festival rover, finish line, bag check, etc.
- Post event cleanup and tear-down.
- Maintaining a clean driving record.
- Position requires working in natural elements for extended hours (rain, heat, cold, etc).
- 1+ year experience as a carpenter or similar-field experience is preferred.
- Experience operating heavy machinery, including excavators, off-road forklifts and skid steers is a plus, but not required.
All applicants should send a resume, and references to [email protected].