Director of Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for planning, purchasing, analyzing and performing day-to-day management of all paid digital media campaigns. Responsible for setting budgets, planning and carrying out paid media strategies for each media platform. Will manage all platform and agency relationships, including Facebook, Google, and others. Responsible for producing cost-effective customer acquisition for Savage Race events.
Remote working is part of our company culture, so this position does not require relocation.
- Manage customer acquisition channels such as Facebook ads, Instagram, Google Adwords and other channels
- Implement and optimize targeted media campaigns
- Continually monitor and analyze the results of campaigns
- Produce regularly scheduled reports and recommendations each campaign
- Manage and produce creative across all platforms
- Build and implement strategies for new media platforms
- Applicant must have experience in display, search and social media advertising
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Facebook paid media experience required
- Analytical ability and understanding of digital media metrics
- Expert with Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel
All applicants should send resume, cover letter to [email protected]. Applicants are encouraged to send examples of applicable work experience.
Click here to see our other job openings.